The personal data concerning you collected on this website is subject to automated processing by PETROMETALIC SAS, 32, rue de l’Ermitage 78000 VERSAILLES, France, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purposes of Data Processing
Your personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Displaying content from external platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, Google Fonts, Google Maps.
- Analyzing website traffic and generating conversion statistics through Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Ensuring the security of the site, detecting any malicious or fraudulent activity, and guaranteeing access to your personal data.
3. Legal Basis for Processing
PETROMETALIC is authorized to process personal data if one of the following conditions applies:
- You have given your consent for one or more specific purposes.
- The provision of personal data is necessary for the processing and execution of a transaction.
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which PETROMETALIC is subject.
- The processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in PETROMETALIC.
In any case, PETROMETALIC is available to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, particularly if the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary for the proper progress and processing of the transaction.
4. Nature of Collected Personal Data
Personal data is defined as any information about you as an individual that allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly. Some data is entered directly by you, while others are collected indirectly or through third-party cookies. When you browse this site, the following personal data may be collected:
- Through direct input: personal information (name, first name, postal addresses, email address, telephone number, etc.).
- Through cookies: technical connection and browsing data, such as your terminal’s IP address, date and time of your connection, pages visited, browser characteristics (type, language, etc.), and terminal characteristics (type, resolution, etc.).
- Geolocation data.
- Behavioral data, such as your purchase history.
PETROMETALIC may place cookies to recognize your browser when you connect to our site, in order to improve your browsing experience (by facilitating the login to your account, adapting the site’s display to your device, and remembering the information entered by you in forms). These cookies do not contain personal data, are not accessible to us (they are stored on your computer), but they facilitate your subsequent visits.
PETROMETALIC uses third-party services for displaying YouTube or Vimeo videos or for audience statistics analysis. This involves the placement of cookies by these third-party sites to identify the products viewed and the content watched in order to provide targeted advertising offers. These cookies are completely inaccessible to PETROMETALIC and are only used by the third-party sites that placed them.
You can define your cookie preferences at any time by accessing the “Privacy” or “Internet Options” section of your browser. Cookies are stored by default in your browser for a duration of thirteen months.
When are your personal data collected?
- For data entered by direct input: at the time you enter your details in the contact form or when you directly send an email to PETROMETALIC.
- For cookies: when you browse the pages of the site or view videos.
5. Duration of Personal Data Retention
Your personal data is processed and retained for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected: • Data collected for the execution of a commercial transaction must be retained until the contract is fully executed. • Data collected for PETROMETALIC’s legitimate interests may be retained longer whenever you have given your consent to such processing and as long as that consent is not withdrawn. • PETROMETALIC may be required to retain and disclose such personal data when it is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
6. Protection of Your Personal Data
PETROMETALIC pays special attention to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
PETROMETALIC takes all customary precautions, in light of the risks posed by the processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure, alteration, loss, or destruction.
7. Your Rights
In accordance with the amended “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978, you have the following rights:
- Right to access and obtain data being processed
- Right to modify and rectify directly from your personal account
- Right to request deletion (upon presentation of identification) of your personal data
- Right to object to the processing of personal data upon presentation of a legitimate reason
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details below and providing a copy of an identification document to prevent identity theft. You can find all information regarding the exercise of your rights on the CNIL website.
- by email at email@example.com
- by mail at PETROMETALIC SAS, 32, rue de l’Ermitage 78000 VERSAILLES, France.
8. Legal Information
The processing of your personal data carried out on this website complies with the declaration formalities of the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL).
Last updated: 01.06.2023